IP due diligence is integral part of an organization in planning for their maximization profits by avoiding costly mistakes and properly determining the value of business transactions involving IP. Our IP due diligence experts provide valuable reports for different business ventures and assist our clients in the evaluation of competitors’ IP portfolios.
Our IP Valuation and IP due diligence plan includes the following:
- Identifying and arranging key IP assets
- Developing strategy to protect and commercialize key IP assets
- Assisting in maximizing economic returns from key IP assets
- Assessing value of key IP in the cases of mergers and acquisitions
- Evaluating any potential infringement claims
- Keeping track on use of non-monetary assets and developing processes and procedures in place to invent, create and use Intellectual Property Rights associated with those assets.
- IP Auditing for protecting business against the unauthorized use of third party Intellectual Property rights